A brief intro to what is the cross product:
- a × b = |a| |b| sinθ n
- a and b are the two small alphabets that represent two vectors
- θ (theta) is the angle found between the two vectors
- | | (modulus) represents the magnitude of two vectors
- And n is a unit vector whose magnitude is one and which is at right angles to the given vectors a and b
Another way to find the cross product (Right-hand rule):
While sitting in one place you can easily determine the resultant of two vectors. Without using a cross product calculator tool. That way is right-hand rule and famous physics rule to take out quick answers in no time.
For this, you have to use your right hand. Use your thumb and the first two fingers to make an L-shape from your right hand. And put your middle finger in the opposite direction to your thumb and index finger.
And to more simplify, let suppose two vectors a and b make the point your index finger along the vector a, and the middle finger to vector b and where your thumbs point will be the right direction of the resultant vector.
The right-hand rule has its major use in physics to find the magnetic field direction or state. Direction means the impact of the magnetic field on moving charges or vice versa.
So, the right-hand rule is the best way to get the resultant vector. And if you have big calculations to make so cross product calculator tool is the best choice.
Properties and trick for quick resultant vector:
- I into j=k
- J into k=i
- K into i=j
- J into I = -k
- K into j = -i
- I into k = -j
- First, you have to enter the real numbers in the given field f calculator. But you keep remembering you don’t need to write components of vector-like i,j,k.
- Then after the placement of real numbers you just have to hit the button solve or enter.
- Then in no time, you will get the accurate result of your required question. Which will display on your screen. Either mobile/laptop or desktop.
After all the discussions regarding the how of cross product calculator. It is very easy to know how to use it and how it works. Vectors are always available in 3-d space.
And every 3 d space has 3 axis x, y, z, and each vector has 3 components I,j and k. All according to the height, width, and breadth.
It is a recommendation for quick results to use the above properties or for the most appropriate and quick answers do select the cross product calculator tool.
Without a vector cross product calculator, it is tough to get accurate answers with properties in the low time. As a bonus, in this article, you will get to know the right-hand rule and other pieces of information which will help you a lot.
And make you the master of cross product calculation and tools of cross product calculator.